Saturday, May 22, 2010

Can you move around a ball python's cage while he is in it?


Answers:
Yes, but you must be very careful that there isn't anything in the cage that could fall over on him. I prefer to take my snakes out before moving the cages just because they're used to being handled but aren't used to having their cages hover about. ^.^;
I can't move my ball python's cage while he's in it. It's a fifty gallon and is too heavy for me to lift by myself. In order for two of us to lift it we have to take everything out of the cage first.
You sure can. Just make sure there is nothing in there than can roll on to the snake, cut or abrade it.
ya but he might not like it
Sure as long as you don't shake it around too much. Snakes sence small vibrations in the ground so as long as you dont shake her/him around too much it should be okay.
I would recommend taking him out and either holding him in one hand or putting him in some kinda container with ventilation . You do not want anything to accidentally fall on him or stress him out . I do spot cleaning when my Ball Pythons are in their cages and change the water but that's about it .
Yes, you sure can! Just make sure that there isn't anything large and heavy that can roll around in there and crush him, as someone else has already said, and try not to bump it around and cause it too much stress.
I dont see any problem with it. It all depends on how far, or what type of moving you are doing. It also depends on how large your snake is. If you have a larger snake, remember when you are moving it, that you have to be able to move that weight. If you are doing moving that will slide the snake around or that could be harmful, be careful or take the snake out. You dont want to injure the python. I think if you are just moving it a little or something like that your snake should be fine.
*Yes but take out the water dish and anything else like branches ect ect so it doesn't get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment