Friday, May 8, 2009

A green snake " in the dream what does it mean?


Answers:
I guess it depends on how you feel towards snakes... it could have a spiritual implication... You know it was a serpent that tempted Adam and Eve (it's still debated whether the term serpent means snake, but most people believe it does and think of it this way), so if it has spirtual implications for you is it possible you are feeling tempted by someone or something? People who fear snakes tend to think of them as sneaky and dangerous, so do you feel as though someone is posing a threat to you, and if the snake felt familuar in your dream maybe it represents someone that you know in real life... It could mean a number of different things depending on how you feel towards snakes. Just dig deap and figure out what your feelings are on snakes and then think about wheather the snake in your dream seemed familuar. This should give you some insight, and if the snake in your dream was not familuar maybe it's an insecurity you have in the world and your afraid of a stranger or outsider coming in with a sneak attack or tempting you... Hope this helps... I used to have a repeating dream when I was little (and still ocasionally now) that I was standing on my bed to try to get away from snakes, but they were all over the ceiling, walls, floors, and even on the bed and I felt terrified and trapped. Still don't know what it meant, cause it happend when I was little and I didn't know how to interprut everything then, and now when I have them I'm so used to them I don't feel the same way and I can wake myself up. Any how hope all this helps...
What were your feelings about the snake? Scared? angry? negative? happy? relieved? positive? That could give you a basic understanding of the meaning. A "snake" can have dif. meanings to dif. ppl.-There is no universal meaning. Only YOUR personal representation of it.
It means you need to take your meds and get back to your room before the floor supervisor finds out you have escaped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment