Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can I use some kind of tile for a subtrate for my leopard geckos and also have peat moss under the hide?

I have heard you can do this but right now i have repti carpet just keep on using this??
Answers:
Yep, I use slate as well and paper towel under the food water dish and the area that they use as the bathroom. In the moist hide moss works great. You can also use wet paper towel or bed a beast.
Tiles work great. Slate is somewhat hard to clean though and you will want somewhere that the flooring wont heat up that hot. Slate under heat lamps will get pretty warm which might burn him so make sure he has a cool spot too. Moss is good to hold moisture and a nice comfy bed hee hee. Any tile slate, or anything will work. I have a fake looking slate tile in my turtle tank it does get hard to clean in cracks but turtles are more messy.
it could work but i woundent use it becouse those kinds of thing get really cold

No comments:

Post a Comment