Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cocoa my iguana?

I like to take my iguana every where like the beach and places where she can hang from me, So I was wondering How often do they pee or need to eat?" she is a baby iguana
Answers:
just have to wait for the surpriswe lol...t
Normally, iguanas will go to the bathroom every day or every other day and need to eat every day, sometimes every other day. How they eat and go to the bathroom is up to how much they eat/drink. Make sure she does not get too hot by providing some sort of shade if she starts panting (or opening mouth) and make sure you have water on hand. Take a dish of greens or juvenile pelleted food for her to snack on, or you could try setting a time aside each day when you feed her, but be consistent with this. Eventually, she will expect her food/water at that time. What you do depends on you.
I agree with Kimmy. You can train them, just like you would a dog or cat, to expect food at a certain time. The main thing is consistency. You can also use it as a time to bond by giving her a hand fed snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment