Saturday, May 22, 2010

Confused about the birds and the bees?

My daughter Mary had a baby?
Answers:
Was it parthenogenesis, reptiles and lesbians have been know to do this.
I thought it was "Mary had a little lamb...."
%26lt;wink>
xoxo
Cat =^..^=
.
Does the baby turn breast milk into soda?
Lol :)
Love must have been in the air!
hope she didn't have scales!

woot!
shesh, reptile baby from V
Well Cheney-sen. Seems we have a shotgun wedding to attend.
Turn it into water.
With the advancements made in the field of Jesus-Magic these days, nothing is impossible.
Some damned feminazi sent the baby an "I peed on Cheney" t-shirt. And he's wearing it!
congratulations.
I'm not the father, I SWEAR!
Don't come gunning for me..
*cowering in fear*
Birds are far too tight and bees just plain hurt. Of course, I was much younger then.
what about the worms and the hunny?

No comments:

Post a Comment