Monday, May 24, 2010

Do i Have to pay for a pet deposit even if it's a lizard?!?

I'm planning to get a leopard gecko for years! And i have experiences and I have enounter dogs, chickens, rabbits and birds! How can i convince my landlord to let me have a lizard? wat if she say no?
Answers:
If she says no you can always sneak it past her. It's not like geckos are noisy animals. But for some reason, a lot of places have quit allowing reptiles. The only thing to do would be to ask and find out what she says then decide what to do from there.
At my apartment complex they only required a pet deposit for cats and dogs. Caged animals did not count in the pet limit, and did not need a deposit.
I don't see why she would say no, they are not a dangerous animal and have to be kept in a cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment