Friday, July 31, 2009

Can Green Anoles Conceive with a Long Tail Lizard?


Answers:
OK liboby..you have answered the question about if they can co-exist. The question wasn't can they co-exist? It was can they conceive together? Has yours CONCEIVED yet? This is what da kid w would like to know.
yes they can what i did is i bought a cheap little case and put my green anole in the small cage then i left the long tail lizard in his cage and set them by each other to see how they reacted. and they where fine. my lizards are fine and they have been living for six months together.
From my knowledge, I don't think they can crossbreed together. I have two female brown anoles in a tank with one male green anole and they certainly don't do anything together. So no, I doubt you will be able to do such with an anole and a long tail lizard.
I'm not sure... to have two different lizards breed, you would need to ask a pet store about certain lizards breeding.
Good Luck
*Krstl*

No comments:

Post a Comment