Friday, July 31, 2009

Can a female leopard gecko and a male long tailed grass lizard be kept in the same cage?

its male and female or female and female
Answers:
most likely, your leopard gecko will eat the long tail, so....no
No.
They are of different habitats.
One is tropical(needing humid) and the other is desert(dry.)
Also when the gecko gets bigger it may pick on the other, if not killing or eating it.
Lizards arent social (have you ever seen a pack of lizards traveling around together )and these are two different species, one may eat the other. Not a good idea
OK sorry but this really isn't an answer (although I am interested in what answers come up.) I'm here to tell you that I reported that jerk "Its Me" four times already in 20 min.! and I hope that all the rest of you people do too. he is really starting to get on my nerves and he is lucky I can't contact him because I would give him a real piece of my mind GRRRRRRRRRR!!
hope you get the answer you were looking for! sorry.
No because they have different foods like temperature and other important needs.
Krstl

No comments:

Post a Comment