Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bearded dragon?

I was thing about getting a bearded dragon what do i need and what should i feed it?
Answers:
i love bearded dragons you should check this site out... it has a lot of really good info.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/bearded_dra...
Beardies make great pets... I've only had mine for about 2 weeks and I just love him to death.
This site has some great info: http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.co...
They eat a variety of fresh fruits and veggies and insects. Mine loves his crickets and salad.
There are a few things to keep in mind when having a beardie as a pet... heating and light must be appropriate, a combination of uvb and heat lights must be used.
They can be a little bit difficult to care for as babies, It took a fair bit of enticing on my part to get my little fella to eat. It's all worth it though. There are plenty of useful websites and books around, I strongly reccomend you do your research prior to getting one
Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment