Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Are plastic plants ok for Red Eared slider baby?

Im trying to decorate my turtle tank is it ok?
Answers:
It's great to put plastic plants in your turtle's tank! They look great! One problem though is the turtle will probably uproot them a lot (I know my turtles do). Just make sure the plants are not cheap and flimsy so the turtle can't eat them. (they have a strong bite!) I also add live plants in addition to plastic ones in my tank because my turtles love to nibble on them. So... be sure they are sturdy and rooted into the gravel really well and plastic plants will make a great addition to your turtle tank!
yea, it's fine as long as your turtle doesn't eat it, get big plants, so they won't swallow it whole
ok plastic plants are ok but just make sure your turtle doesn't eat it. it will bite at it some point but it will learn its not food. so happy decorating
http://www.austinsturtlepage.com/care/ca...
Sure is decorate away..

No comments:

Post a Comment