Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bloated Beardie?

About 7 hours ago I fed my young Bearded Dragon small crickets... he managed to eat 17 of them. more than what he usually eats (which is about 12). Since then he's been relatively inactive... and appears to be bloated (though he could just be REALLY full). Has he eaten too much, or is something wrong?
I gave him a short bath tonight and he has just gone to bed.
Also at times, he appears to have dark circles under his eyes, is this part of their colouring or could it be a sign of something more sinister?!
(I'm probably a worry-wort...but I love him).
Thanks :)
Answers:
He can be very full, this happened to my beardy last night. The circles under his eyes is either from lack of sleep or just plain coloring. Good luck.
i don't know
Its a lizard sheesh.. t

No comments:

Post a Comment