Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Are creamsicle baby snakes good pets?! Where can I find them?

I want a small snake that will twirl around my fingers and that I can hold in my hand...My friend has a creamsicle and its pretty small.I love it! Where can I get one and are they good pets?! Thanks!
Answers:
* Yes corn snakes make good pets, our kids love them. Have a look at this site it will help you. You can get them form the pet shops but before you buy one ask to hold it and listen to it's mouth if there is a rasping sound do not buy it, it has a bad infection!
http://members.aol.com/kathandcam/hawkhe...
they're really small and fragile so depends if you're gentle or not
Creamsicles are cornsnake/rat snake hybrids. They are just as good a pet as cornsnakes are. They do not stay small though. They get to be the same size as the average corn or rat snake. 4-5 ft. long and around an inch around in diameter. Cornsnakes, and hybrids are available from breeders on the internet. They can also be found at most reptile shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment