Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Anyone got room to keep me as a pet?


Answers:
On saturday im moving into a new house with a lake across the road, i reckon you'd like it there! And then if you get scared you can sleep in the bath in my ensuite if you like!! We'd have so much fun!
you can live in my garden shed if you like...
yea but i dont think you would fit in a hamster cage!!!
yer we live right next to the beach we and the rest of the community will keep watch of you while your there
yup!
one condition...
you have to kill whoever i want.
I adore that Janes addiction song. We'll make great pets.
you can use my bath i only use the shower
We have a big garden you could live in the garden.
THERE YOU ARE!!!!
Oh dear, you have no idea how long people have been looking for you!
Where have you been?
This is gonna make the headlines!! :O)
Sorry - my house is a little small with a tiny garden, but you could borrow the big Sainsburys car park next door and keep all those blaring car alarms at bay!
Only if your first name is Pea ;o)
Only if you keep the neghbourhood cats out of yard and gardens!
not really
yeh sure

No comments:

Post a Comment