Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Anyone have leashes?

does anyone have a reptile leash ? does it work good?
Answers:
I have a puppy harness that my dog out-grew. I put it around my turtles and take them outside in the sun for a bit. Works well!! You can sometimes pick these up cheap at a dollar store...Just a thought for you. I do not know what you want to leash!!
it depends on what reptile you are putting it on and how much they tolerate it. If they don't like it, they will just throw a fit and get all tied up. Yes they do work if you buy a leash for the correct animal. Make sure you take your pet to the pet store to have it fitted properly.
Here is a link that I found for you:
http://www.petco.com/product/5025/four-p...
It shows how to use it, the shipping information, and, how safe it is and such! I hope that this answers your question! Thanks, and good luck,
~ Future Vet
You can find reptile leashes on the link below.
I have seen one at the local pet shop for lizards? not sure how good it is but looks great. I have a python so bit hard to get the leash to stay on :-)
i have a leash for my iguana and it is great

No comments:

Post a Comment